FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR RECRUITMENT 2013
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
(i) Assistant Superintendent II CONPASS 08
Entry Conditions (Category A) (Superintendent Cadre)
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
2.) INSPECTORATE CADRE
(i) Assistant Inspector CON PASS 06
(ii) Immigration Assistant III CON PASS 03
- Applicants for the rank of Assistant Inspector must be holders of ND obtained from a recognized institution or GCE A Level in two subjects obtained at a sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- All applicants for the rank of Immigration Assistant must be holders of GCE 'O' Level
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates are to submit their applications on the following website address: http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/
Don't miss Jobs like this. Subscribe to our Jobs Alert if you have not. Its free. CLICK HERE NOW
Also Like our Facebook Fan Page here www.facebook.com/naijajobsportal. And on twitter @naijajobsportal